Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Star Wars Fever

Star Wars fever is in full swing here at my house. We are once again being accused of having named Little Brother after a certain character in the movie.
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT! Thank you for playing! The correct answer here is, NO! He was not named after a Star Wars hero. I picked the name, and I have never even watched any of those movies!
My husband and children are definite Star Wars fans, though. The other day Big Brother found a number of his old Star Wars figures and some vehicles and generously let Little Brother play with most of them (he kept R2-D2 and C3PO for himself). Little Brother took two vehicles to the choir party yesterday, where Music Teacher impressed him by correctly identifying the X-Wing.
This morning I told Big Brother, "You'd be amazed at how much Music Teacher knows about Star Wars vehicles."
He responded, "Vehicles aren't important. It's Yoda that counts."
My guess is, Yoda would be proud of that answer.

No comments: