Friday, September 30, 2005

Another 5-Things Meme

I've been tagged by Steve for this one.

5 things I plan to do before I die:
-visit Ireland with my family
-learn to play the organ
-live in a Victorian house with a big front porch
-visit the University of Notre Dame with my family & watch a home football game
-read all the books I own

5 things I can do:
-cook and bake
-teach English and Spanish
-play Trivial Pursuit really well
-hold a grudge
-multi-task

5 things I cannot do:
-play a wind instrument
-speak or sing in public without blushing
-sports
-finish the crossword puzzle in the Sunday paper
-keep my kids from doing that stupid stuff kids do no matter how hard their parents try to keep them from doing it!

5 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
-sense of humor
-intelligence
-strength of conviction
And the more shallow things:
-nice eyes
-strong hands

5 things I say most often:
-The Great Oz has spoken.
-Hit the road, Jack.
-Get out of my chair!!!!
-That's just WRONG.
-LUKE!!!!

5 celebrity crushes:
I have to say that I'm pretty uninterested in celebrities. So they're famous & rich? So what?

No comments: