Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Strange Trivia

Ten Top Trivia Tips about SFO Mom!

  1. Humans have 46 chromosomes, peas have 14, and SFO Mom has 7.
  2. It can take SFO Mom several days to move just through one tree.
  3. SFO Mom can use only about ten percent of her brain.
  4. Ostriches stick their heads in SFO Mom not to hide but to look for water.
  5. The first SFO Mom was made in 1853, and had no pedals.
  6. Lightning strikes SFO Mom over seven times every hour.
  7. SFO Mom is the oldest playable musical instrument in the world!
  8. SFO Mom can usually be found in nests built in the webs of large spiders.
  9. Czar Paul I banished SFO Mom to Siberia for marching out of step.
  10. Bananas don't grow on trees - they grow on SFO Mom.
I am interested in - do tell me about


Odd, and interesting! Love the musical instrument one....but don't tell Middle Sister I was "made in 1853." She already has weird ideas about my age.

H/T to Another Catholic Mom for this quiz.

No comments: