Saturday, July 15, 2006

The Meme of 5 "What Are You Willing to Do?" Questions

I couldn't resist this one, at Ramblings of a GOP Soccer Mom:

1. Would you be willing to commit perjury in court for a close friend? What if your lie would save his life?

Even if I were willing to do that, there's no way I could pull it off. Let's just say that I was not blessed with the Poker Face.

2. Would you be willing to eat a bowl of live crickets for $40,000?

I don't think I could eat even one bug for any amount of money. I don't even like Gummy Worms. That just CREEPS ME OUT.

3. Would you have one of your fingers surgically removed if it guaranteed immunity from all major diseases?

Do I get to pick which one? I could live without the ring finger or pinky on my right hand. I need all the other ones to play guitar. But wait, I'm going to start organ lessons soon. I'm fairly sure I'll need all my fingers for that.

How about a toe?

4. Would you be willing to give up all television for 5 years if it would induce someone to provide for 1,000 starving children?

Yes. But I think I'd get the shakes every football season without being able to watch Notre Dame play. The rest, I could do without.

5. Would you accept $1 million to leave the country and never set foot in it again?

Not on your life. And there's a limit on the other places I'd be willing to visit. But this is where I want to live.




No comments: