Thursday, September 21, 2006

The 5 Things Meme

I've been tagged by Jennifer at The Catholic Path. I'm a good sport, especially when it comes to showing you all just how weird I am. So here goes:

5 things in my freezer:
1. Rocky Road ice cream
2. Blueberries
3. "Everything" bagels
4. A lot of homemade spaghetti sauce, with and without meatballs
5. 4 of those "freezie mugs"

5 things in my closet:
1. My cowboy boots that need the soles glued back on, but which I can't give up even though I only wear them about twice a year
2. A basket of clothes waiting for me to iron them
3. My camp trunk, full of out-of-season clothes, like turtlenecks, which I can't wait to get out because I love turtlenecks!
4. An empty tennis ball can (that's on my husband's side of the closet)
5. My new "Franciscans in Providence" sweatshirt (love the play on words there!)

5 things in my car:
1. Little Brother's favorite fighter plane
2. Folder of directions from anyplace we've ever visited & had to get directions
3. Little Brother's "ring tube" shaped like a fish, from the last time we went swimming
4. An old sheet AKA "drop cloth" in the trunk
5. A Game Boy game that apparently no one has missed yet

5 things in my purse:
(What? Only 5? My purse weighs 8 pounds. I could go on Let's Make a Deal with this thing. Actually, if you had asked me last week, before I cleaned it out, it would have been MUCH funnier!)
1. Swiss Army knife
2. 2 kinds of Excedrin (migraine and sinus)
3. My asthma inhaler (don't leave home without it!)
4. pack of post-it notes
5. pack of several "store loyalty cards" including cards that will ultimately earn me a free cup of coffee (Panera Bread) or chicken sandwich (Chick-Fil-A), as well as gift cards to Panera and Borders from my birthday--for my Coffee Breaks.

No comments: