Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Comic Relief, Courtesy of the Kids

I am glad that my kids' ages are so widely spaced, because it has taken me all these years to learn to appreciate all the unintentionally-funny stuff they think and say. And I am glad to have a blog, because I can usually keep myself from laughing out loud at things like this until I get the chance to write them down.

On the way home from Lunchroom Duty, in the car:
Little Brother: "Mom, we have 4 wheels, right?"
Me: "Yes."
Little Brother: "4 wheels is not enough."
(For the record, he thought 8 would be better, because then we could go faster.)

Looking out the front door at the pouring rain:
Middle Sister: "Mom, does Big Brother have cross-country practice right now?"
Me: "Yes."
Middle Sister: "In these conditions?"

No comments: