Sunday, May 13, 2007

20 Facts Meme

I was tagged by Ellen for this meme of 20 facts about me.

1. Male or Female: Female

2. Married or Single (or religious): Married to a wonderful man

3. Dream vacation: Ireland (but not on a bicycle)

4. Birthplace: Passaic County, NJ

5. Area I live in currently: Burlington County, NJ

6. Someone you wish you could meet: Father Groeschel

7. Biggest "pet-peeve": I could fill a whole blog with my Peeves Du Jour but I don't think anyone would want to read about them! At the moment, though, it's "someone is sitting in my chair. Again."

8. Favorite Religious devotion: The Liturgy of the Hours

9. Favorite Saint (besides the Blessed Mother): St. Francis of Assisi

10. Favorite sport that you play: ROFLMBO!! I do not play sports. I am the Chief Klutz, TYVM. I used to be really good at Double Dutch jump rope, though.

11. Favorite food: Bread

12. Tridentine or Novus Ordo: Novus Ordo

13. Would you (or are you) home school or public school: Me: Public school until 6th grade, then Catholic school all through grad school. For the kids: Catholic school, so far so good (oldest is in 9th grade)

14. How many kids do you have: 3

15. Ever been in an auto accident: Yes, 2

16. Ever seen a pope in person: No

17. Languages that you know fluently: English

18. Last movie you saw in theatres: I can't remember. I have 3 kids...

19. Favorite Blog: I can't answer that! I'd leave someone out!! Can I just say, "Open up my blogroll and check it out!"

20. Your thoughts on Barney, the Easter bunny, and Santa Claus: Barney should be shot, the Easter Bunny is okay and Santa rules. (That was Ellen's answer but I agree with it completely. As a friend of mine used to say "Barney is a tool of Satan!")

No comments: