Monday, October 01, 2007

Blogger's Quiz

Jean and Ukok tagged me for this quiz:

Here's a fun quiz made up especially for bloggers. The rules are easy. Just post the quiz on your blog and answer the questions, then pass it on to five other bloggers, and link to them in your post. Be sure to link back to the one who sent it to you.

1. Do you attend the Traditional Latin Mass or the Novus Ordo? I was born in 1965. Novus Ordo is all I know.

2. If you attend the TLM, how far do you drive to get there? Does not apply (see #1).

3. If you had to apply a Catholic label to yourself, what would it be? Secular Franciscan!

4. Are you a comment junkie? No, but I like them! And I know you have to "give to get" so I try to leave comments when someone's post makes an impression.

5. Do you go back to read the comments on the blogs you’ve commented on? Sometimes, not all the time.

6. Have you ever left an anonymous comment on another blog? No, I always identify myself.

7. Which blogroll would you most like to be on? I read a lot of blogs in Bloglines, and doing that partly keeps me "honest" in terms of blogroll. I can't see their blogroll and be all obsessive over whether I'm on it. I'm terrible about updating my own, as well.

8. Which blog is the first one you check?
Whichever is first to have something new in Bloglines.

9. Have you met any other bloggers in person? Yes! I have met Amy, Michelle, Denise, Ellen, and Christine.

10. What are you reading?Not much, right now. Donna Marie Cooper O'Boyle's The Heart of Motherhood, Father Leo Patalinghug's Grace Before Meals, and Dana Thomas' strangely fascinating book, Deluxe: How Luxury Lost its Luster (WHY I picked this up at the library, I'll never know, but I am sucked into this for sure!)

Bonus Question! Has your site been banned by Spirit of Vatican II?
No; I'm guessing they have not heard of me over there. Or could it be because I play guitar in church, so despite my conservative leanings, I'm still "church" because of my instrument?
If it has, who do you think Father Tim really is? I have no idea who Father Tim is. However, I suspect that he is the brains behind this meme, so he can find some more sites to ban (PICK ME!!)

I pass this quiz on to: Everyone I named in question #9!

No comments: