I don't have an iPod; my sister would say I have a FiPod (Fake iPod.) Actually, I like my mp3 player very much except for the really weird name (it's a Creative Zen--have fun with that!)
Aimee played this game and it looked so fun I had to join in.
Here's how to play: hit SHUFFLE on your music player of choice, and post the first few lines of the first 15 songs that come up, unless they give away the title. When commenters name the tunes correctly, strike them out in the list. (The lyrics, not the commenters).
I did leave out the instrumental music that came up, but otherwise you get what you get!
2. It's another [TITLE OF SONG]; Starin' slowly 'cross the sky, said goodbye
5. [TITLE OF SONG}; I'd be in trouble if you left me now
6. I got a crack in my windshield; I know exactly how it feels
7. [TITLE OF SONG], that made the mountains rise,
That spread the flowing seas abroad, and built the lofty skies.
8. [TITLE OF SONG] God only wise, In light inaccessible hid from our eyes,
10. Hey You, you lost your only friend; You can't believe you're broken heart will ever mend
11. Chestnuts roasting on an open fire; Jack Frost nipping at your nose (HOW DID THIS GET ON HERE? I HATE THIS SONG!!!)
13. Moon shinin' down through the palms, shadows movin' on the sand. Somebody whisperin' the 23rd psalm.
14. I'm sittin' in the railway station, Got a ticket for my destination
15. Oh little red bird, Come to my window sill. Been so lonesome, Shaking that morning chill