Saturday, January 12, 2008

Useless Information About Me(me)

Found this one over at Ellen's and then discovered that Jean tagged me.

1. Do you wear a name tag at work? No. All my kids know my name by now.

2. What kind of car do you drive? Chevy Uplander

3. What do you order when you go to Taco Bell? I cannot believe how many people do not eat at Taco Hell! I have one within walking distance, which means that I can have my fill of Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes and Spicy Chicken Soft Tacos. YUM! Hmm, what's for lunch?

4. Have you ever had a garage sale? No

5. What color is your iPod? I have an mp3 player, not an iPod. It's white and has a cool blue glow when it's turned on.

6. What kind of dog do you have? None.

7. What's for dinner tonight? It will be just me and Little Brother. We're probably having hot dogs.

8. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had? That was probably my senior year in college. I don't drink alcohol.

9. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? Dialed someone without realizing it because the phone was not "locked" and something bumped it in my purse.

10. Last time you were sick? Fall 2007.

11. How long is your hair? About shoulder-length, but I did trim my bangs last week. I can't keep away from the scissors once the bangs get in my eyes.

12. Are you happy right now? For the most part....

13. What did you say last? "Hi, Adventure Boy! Come on in!"

14. Who came over last? Adventure Boy and Girl Next Door

15. Do you drink beer? No

16. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted? I doubt it. They usually tell me that I am my mom's "clone" since we look, speak and think very much alike (but she got the curly hair).

17. What is your favorite key chain on your keys? The cool "boomerang" one that an Australian pen pal sent me.

18. What did you get for graduation? Which time?

19. Whats in your pocket? These pants don't have pockets, unfortunately.

20. Who introduced you to Dane Cook? Who?

21. Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear? No

22. What DVD is in your DVD player? Whatever's in there, it's not mine.

23. What's something fun you did today? Listened to my new Eagles album! Let's play it again! (The kids love it sooooo much!)

24. Who is/was the principal of your high school? Sister Pat

25. Has your house ever been TP'd? Not my house, but the big pine tree in front was, once. I still think my kids did it but they insist they're innocent.

26. What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"? Girls being catty.

27. What are you listening to right now? Little Brother and his friends playing the Wii.

28. Drinking? Coffee (decaf), of course!

29. What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart? Whatever's on sale.

30. When is your mom's birthday? July 2

31. When is your birthday? July 28

32. What's the area code for your cell phone? One of the NJ area codes

33. Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now? Land's End

34. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror? No - too distracting for me

35. How many states in the US have you been to? 36

36. What kind of milk do you drink? Whole milk, white, icy cold.

37. What are you going to do after this? Probably more laundry, then work on taking down Christmas decorations.

38. Who was the last person you went shopping with? Middle Sister and Little Brother. We got some bargains at Old Navy!

39. What is your favorite fruit? Pineapple

40. What about your favorite dessert? Coffee ice cream

41. What is something you need to go shopping for? A new sofa

42. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives? Yes

43. What kind of car does one of your siblings drive? Ford Explorer

44. Do you like pickles? Yes, especially the sour, garlicky ones.

45. How about olives? Sure, but I don't like the pits.

46. What is your favorite kind of gum? Cinnamon

47. What is your favorite kind of juice? Ruby Red grapefruit juice

48. Do you have any tan lines? That would mean I'd have to have a TAN. I have burn lines....

49. What hospital were you born in? a North Jersey hospital

Now, are you ready for the quiz?

No comments: