Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The ABC Meme

Rosemary tagged me for the ABC meme. The rule for this meme is that using the 26 letters of the alphabet you will express who you are, what you do, your interests, what matters to you etc….and you have to write it within 26 minutes…

A - Aprons, my domestic uniform

B - Blue, my favorite color

C - Coffee, my favorite beverage

D - Daisy, a flower I have always liked

E - Early morning, my favorite time if day if I get a chance for quiet before other people are up

F - Franciscan

G - Guitar, the instrument I play

H - Hoodies, my favorite "what-not-to-wear" clothing item

I - Irish

J - Jacks, a game I've always enjoyed and been good at playing. In grade school my knuckles were always raw from playing jacks on the concrete playground!

K - Kitchen, where you'll often find me cooking or baking

L - Lilac, my very favorite flower

M - Milky Ways, the best candy EVER

N - Notre Dame

O - Organ, the instrument I wish I could learn to play

P - Prayer

Q - Quiet (how I like it in my house)

R - Reading, which I like to do when it's quiet (but will do regardless of noise level)

S - Serenity, my virtue-to-work-on this year

T - Teacher (my alter ego)

U - Underwater, where I am afraid to be. Just call me "Timid Nonswimmer" since that's the swimming class I barely passed in college.

V - Vera Bradley--her handbags rock!

W - Water, something I should drink more of

X - X-Files, TheDad's favorite show which never fails to creep me out. I can't even be in the room when he watches it!

Y - Yellow, my favorite color during my childhood

Z - Zing! I can be sarcastic--sometimes too much so.

TAG! If you haven't played this one yet, I tag YOU! Let me know in the combox if you play.

No comments: