Saturday, May 31, 2008

Winding Down

The school year here is winding down.

Little Brother has 2 1/2 more days of school.

The other kids have 10 days each.

I have 2 more weeks of tutoring to go.

We are all SO ready to be finished with the year. Not that it's been a bad year, but it's time to be done. I enjoy my job, and I think my kids (secretly) like school, even if it's just the "being around their friends" part!

So, in honor of that, I want you to go visit Building the Ark and read "You might be a school employee if..."

I'm a former full-time teacher, now homebound teacher. My mom and dad both are college instructors. My sister and her husband are both teachers. So it runs in the family, and we can ALL relate to just about every one of the items in that piece! Read and enjoy.

No comments: