Monday, July 21, 2008

If I Were President

according to Little Brother.

He told me this morning that he wants to be "President of United States." He leaves out the "The" in front of "United States" because he's hooked on his map of the U.S. puzzle.

I asked what he would do if he were president.

"I would make everything better."

How?

"If people were sick I would help them get medicine."

That's nice. I'm glad you want to help sick people. What else would you do?

"Help old people cross the street."

(Future Boy Scout, that's Little Brother.) Do they need help crossing the street?

"Some of them do."

OK...anything else?

"If someone died, I would go to their funeral. That's it."

I figure he's at least as qualified as some of the other candidates out there. Too bad he's too young for the job.

No comments: