Friday, October 31, 2008

Caffeinated!!

Boy, was that a mistake.

I really wanted a soda at lunch, and all we had was regular Coke or Dr. Pepper. Wisely, I decided against the Dr. Pepper....

Then, on the way to school to watch the Halloween Parade, I stopped at 7-11 for a coffee. I should have gotten the decaf, but I was unable to resist the "Heavenly Blend." It was really good, too--almost like coffee ice cream. Yum.

That was a lot of caffeine all at once, though. It's probably 3 times the caffeine I consume on a daily basis. So I'm feeling just a little extra...hyped up. OK, a lot extra. It's not really a good feeling, either.

I guess it would be best if I stay away from the Halloween candy today. I'll just put some of those Milky Ways in a Secret Hiding Place so I can scarf them down enjoy them another day.

No comments: