Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Fast Break

Because Suzanne asked so politely and everything.

1. Three favorite recipes that you think you cook well (you can write the recipe if you like but you don't have to). That's easy; just visit my recipe blog. All my favorite recipes are there. I think my best-loved ones are spaghetti and meatballs, Granma's Biscuits, and Christmas cookies.

2. Two places that you would like to visit and why. I'd love to go back to Ireland again. It's beautiful there. And the beach is always good, any time of year.

3. Three secret things you'd like to know how to do .. learn to do. No secret: I'd like to learn how to play the organ, speak/read Latin, and use all the features of my amazing cell phone.

4. In your heart, do you feel more close to the Dominicans, the Benedictines, or
the Franciscans? Why one over the others?
EASY! Franciscans! Why? I've been raised in the Franciscan spirituality, surrounded by Franciscans of all kinds, all my life. Guess it just rubbed off on me.

And that's all the time I have today.

No comments: