Monday, October 19, 2009

Worth Reading

Catholic novelist Katherine Valentine is sharing her newest novel, one chapter at a time, over at Catholicmom.com!

I've read her whole Dorsetville series and they're really good! The characters are very real, the writing is good, and the situations are believable. Best of all, the characters' faith comes shining through.

The only drawback to the whole "share a novel in serial format" is that I'll have to wait a whole week to read the next installment! I kind of feel like the people in the 19th century who eagerly awaited the next Dickens chapter when his novels were published in newspapers. It worked out well for him; I hope the same for Katherine Valentine.

Stop by Catholicmom.com and give her new novel a try! You don't have to have read her other books first--but I'll bet you'll want to, once you read this.

No comments: