Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Unsettling

While I don't generally put much stock in dream interpretation, there's no argument that some dreams can really unsettle a person.

Normally the dreams that stick with me are the ones in which I am annoyed by something a family member is doing. Then I spend the day trying not to be annoyed at that family member for something they hadn't done in real life.

Last night's dream was weird, though. (Aren't they all? But this was stranger than usual.) I dreamed that something bad had happened to a faraway friend. I'm fuzzy on the details, but not on who the friend was. Anyway, in my dream, I traveled there to be there for my friend--and for some reason, brought along an entourage of around 8 people with me. I can't remember who those people were, but it was a strange combination.

I know I'm going to spend the day wondering if all is well with my friend.

2 comments:

Elena LaVictoire said...

call her!?

Sahmatwork said...

Whenever this happens to me, I often think it's God's way to get me to pray for that particular person. Perhaps your friend needs something as simple as a prayer.
~sahmatwork