Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Little Good News

I am happy to see that the birth-control provisions have been taken out of the economic stimulus package.

There is still the concern that this money might go toward ACORN, but I'll take this bit for now.

I believe very strongly that it is up to all of us to let our elected officials know where we stand on any issue we feel strongly about! I did use the White House email form to express my opinion on the birth-control additions in the simulus package. So please DO respectfully but strongly write, email or call your representatives in government.

Stand up for what you believe in!

Here's how to contact your Senators and Representatives. You can use those sites to get snail-mail addresses and telephone numbers as well. Please use them!

No comments: