Saturday, October 03, 2009

Well-Timed

There's nothing cuter than an elementary-school kid missing a few teeth and smiling wide.

Little Brother looks like a hockey player right now; last night he lost one of his top front teeth, and a few weeks ago he pulled out a lower tooth. We suggested that he go as a jack-o-lantern for Halloween.

In a couple of weeks, it will be Picture Day at his school, so his gap-toothed smile will be immortalized on film. I told him to make sure he smiles big. I love those goofy, missing-tooth smiles. There's a picture of Big Brother missing the exact same tooth, and it's a good thing that Middle Sister is also in the picture, or we wouldn't be able to tell which brother it is!

I think I'll have to take that Christmas-card picture now, so I can be sure to capture Little Brother's cute and funny smile.

No comments: