Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Little Brotherisms

Because there's only just so much longer that he'll be doing this.

--This morning at the bus stop: "Look! There's an airplane! You don't see that every day."

--After school, I asked him to stop tap-dancing while he ate his pop-tart. "Do you do this in school?" I wanted to know.
"No," he replied. "I hold the hyper in."

--On Halloween decorations: "Mom, we have no Halloween decorations!"
"So?" (We never do. Actually, this year we have 2 carved pumpkins, 4 uncarved pumpkins and 1 ceramic pumpkin. That's a big step up for us.)
"So no one will trick-or-treat at our house!"
"Sure they will. And if they don't, that's more candy for me."
"You mean more Milky Ways for you, Mom." (He knows me.)


2 comments:

Bean said...

Must be an SFO thing - I love Milky Ways - no other candy bar even comes close - for me it is Milky Way or nothing!

Glad you are documenting all the cuteness - as you know they grow up so fast.

Sarah Oldham said...

Love "I hold the hyper in". LOL! You can have the MW's I want the 3 Muskateers! I happen to think they should make Naked Muskateers (just the middle, no chocolate. I mentioned this to Rachel/Teenie and she said, "MUM, there's something seriously wrong with you." Then I thought about what I said. I still want the company to make the candy that way, but not use that name.