Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Works-For-Me Wednesday: Bandage Removal

Brought to you by
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Little kids are famous for their need of bandages for "psychological" purposes, on their all-but-invisible wounds. The problem is getting the bandages back off. Sometimes the sticky part is too sticky, or it leaves that nasty "bandage footprint" around the perimeter.

An easy way to get the adhesive off your child's skin is to use a cotton swab or cotton ball, soaked in baby oil. I tell Little Brother that it will "tickle" the bandage right off. So the spot is clean, it didn't hurt AND it smells good.

Works for me!

Go visit Rocks in My Dryer for a list of more great tips!

And here's my family's favorite tip from last week. My husband commented Just Last Night At Dinner, how much he likes this idea.

No comments: