Sunday, January 06, 2008

New Year's Meme

I found this one at Esther's.

1. WHO WERE YOU NAMED AFTER?
My middle name is the same as my mom's first name. That's as close as I get.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Today at church when we sang "Drummer Boy." I never fail to cry when I sing that song. (Yes, I know, it's not appropriate to sing that one in church. I have no control over the choice of music.)

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I could do better

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Ham, sliced really thin (and served on seeded rye bread with good mustard)

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I don't know

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Way more than I should.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
You couldn't pay me enough.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Honeycomb, though now I only like the generic kind because the brand-name kind has been "improved."

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Yes

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Coffee

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
How tall they are

15. RED OR PINK?
pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU?
I don't know.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My family; they are over 2 hours away.

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Khaki pants and my new awesome brown shoes

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
some amazing chocolate cake with fudge icing

2o. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
the hum of my laptop "cooling tower"

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
periwinkle

22. FAVORITE SMELLS?
baking bread

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Middle Sister

24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yes

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Notre Dame football, or basketball

26. HAIR COLOR?
brown, with some gray creeping in

27. EYE COLOR?
brown

28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No! Never! I can't stand anything in my eyes.

29. FAVORITE FOOD?
My tastes are all over the map so this answer would change weekly!

30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings

31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
In theatres? I have no idea.

32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
black

33. SUMMER OR WINTER?
I hate extremes of weather! Fall and spring are my favorites!

34. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs

35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Coffee ice cream

36. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I'm between books at the moment but I have a tall stack waiting for me

37. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don't use one

38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Absolutely nothing

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Silence

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Ireland

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
nothing exceptional

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
closer to the North Pole than where I currently live!

TAG! Anyone who wants to play!

No comments: