Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Worth Reading

R.C. Mommy: Holding on for a hero: "To develop my Catholic identity, or to develop it in my family, requires intentional living. It is not enough to float through my life..."

I'd like to put one of those little sidebar thingies in my blog so I could just insert great links when I read them. Unfortunately, the only one I found requires Google Reader, and I use FeedDemon.

So I'll have to share this way for the moment.

Go and read Amy's post. Great food for thought, and an excellent book recommendation. I've read some of this book--but not enough of it--this was a good push in the right direction.

(Actually, when I clicked the "blog this" link on Amy's post, I wound up sharing this on my recipe blog. DUH...once again, a technology fail for me.)

2 comments:

Amy Giglio said...

Thanks for the linky love, Barb. Praise God for speaking to you there.

Gombojav Tribe said...

How about a Tumblr to dump the links you want to keep or share?