Monday, February 18, 2008

Monday Links, Since I've Got Nothing

It's Monday, and Middle Sister is sick again, and going back to the doctor's again, and I think she's missed about 15 school days this year. She is more than a little upset that she has a sore throat so soon after she begged the intercession of St. Blaise...the weekend has been filled with worrying over that, and shuttling Big Brother here and there (school dance, Polar Bear Plunge), and trying to keep Little Brother from driving everyone crazy, and getting my butt kicked letting TheDad beat me in Scrabble.

Anyway, it's been a few days since an original thought came into MY head so I will leave you with some links to what my blog-buddies are thinking about.

Denise has a post about the Church's focus: the eternity or the here-and-now.

Christine has a very true "Earth-to-Hollywood" plea. If this were a petition, I'd sign it.

Sarah's been reading, and pondering. Join her discussion on books that leave you unsettled.

If you're not reading this Deacon's blog, what are you waiting for?

I did try a couple of new recipes: Maple-Glazed Pork Roast and Saffron Risotto with Shrimp. After all, we did have to eat.

No comments: