Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Wondering too....

Danielle Bean has a great post today about things a mother wonders.

I have a few of my own.

I wonder why my children NEED to keep such things as a key lanyard that has lost its hardware, rendering it useless for anything but a shoelace.

I wonder how Little Brother knows the precise moment I "dispose" of some tiny plastic unidentifiable toy and picks just that moment to require it.

I wonder why there are still three Easter baskets in my living room (one still containing treats!)

I wonder how Big Brother and Middle Sister got to be so patient and kind with Little Brother even when he pesters them.

I wonder how long it will be before my living room is once again a Toy-Free Zone. I'm sure, once that happens, that I'll miss the plastic hockey stick, cards from "Arthur's Memory Game," little tiny army guys, little tiny cars and trucks, crayons, Handy-Dandy Notebook, Hess helicopter, dinosaur, light saber, broken tiara and one of Robin Hood's Merry Men.
I guess I won't rush that one too much.

No comments: