Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Spiritual 911

As my friend the Kitchen Madonna says!

Today's Spiritual 911 has a theme: employment

TheDad told me this morning that he will have a "stressful day" at work, as part of it will be spent defending why his programming group should keep a 5-year contract rather than have it jobbed out to a small consulting company.

I will be praying that St. Joseph, patron of workers, will intercede on his behalf.

I also ask the generosity of your prayers for the Kitchen Madonna and for Bill, husband of Jean at Catholic Fire, regarding their own employment concerns.

PRAYER FOR EMPLOYMENT:
God, our Father, I turn to you seeking your divine help and guidance as I look for suitable employment.
I need your wisdom to guide my footsteps along the right path, and to lead me to find the proper things to say and do in this quest. I wish to use the gifts and talents you have given me, but I need the opportunity to do so with gainful employment.
Do not abandon me, dear Father, in this search, but rather grant me this favor I seek so that I may return to you with praise and thanksgiving for your gracious assistance.
Grant this through Christ, our Lord.
Amen


No comments: