Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Wrong Tool for the Job

Adventure Boy showed up here this afternoon toting one of these:



I've never seen one of these toys in action before and was rather amazed that this toy vacuum actually WORKS!

I had just finished vacuuming the living room, dining room and stairs with my vacuum

and here comes Adventure Boy to show me that his vacuum picked up a whole bunch of stuff that mine had missed!

Apparently I could have saved us a whole bunch of money if I'd gone for the toy Dirt Devil. BONUS: it's so small that only a child can use it. What genius invented this toy?

Adventure Boy has been vacuuming in here for more than an hour this afternoon (I never asked him to). I felt that some appreciation was in order so I invited him to stay for spaghetti.

No comments: