Friday, September 07, 2007

Awards Night

Which, I might say, are long overdue!

Some of my fellow bloggers have been kind enough to give me some virtual awards, and it's high time I return the favor. I'm not paying attention to whether these winners have already been given this award, because I'm giving it to these folks regardless. There are some wonderful, smart, funny, sweet, faithful people out there in Blogland, and it's my privilege to know these:

BLOGGER REFLECTION AWARD
Received from Jean at Catholic Fire and Aimee at The Mother Load.

It is my honor to pass this award along by mentioning some of the writers whose reflections have touched me:
Denise, the Catholic Matriarch in My Domestic Church
The Kitchen Madonna
Sarah, of Just Another Day of Catholic Pondering
Lindsey at Enjoy the Journey

ROCKIN' GIRL BLOGGER AWARD
received from Sarah at Just another day of Catholic pondering

I'd love to say "You rock!" to:
Amy at R.C. Mommy
Aimee at The Mother Load

THINKING BLOGGER AWARD

The Kitchen Madonna honored me with this one, and I'd like to hand it to:
Jean at Catholic Fire
ukok
Michelle of Rosetta Stone
Christine of Domestic Vocation and Rambling Catholic Soccer Mom
Father Daren at Servant and Steward
All of these writers give me plenty to consider when I read their blogs.

NICE MATTERS AWARD

received from Denise at Catholic Matriarch in My Domestic Church, Jean at Catholic Fire and Sarah at Just Another Day of Catholic Pondering.

Besides giving this one right back to the ones who gave it to me, I want to pass this award along to:
Esther
Ellen From Across the Net
Amy at R.C. Mommy
Christine M of The Simple and the Ordinary
Michelle of Rosetta Stone

Congratulations to all of you!

No comments: