Thursday, September 13, 2007

Mom doesn't have the cool moves

Little Brother has spent way too much time watching Big Brother and his Freakishly Tall Friend (who describes himself in those terms) playing "Guitar Hero."

That would explain why he just came in here and asked me if I know how to do the Power Slide.

Then he ably demonstrated this dangerous move with his Air Guitar. It involves running, then dropping to both knees while you continue to play your guitar.

Hmmm.

My guitar comes out of its case once a week--for Mass. I don't think it would be appropriate to attempt a Power Slide during the "Holy Holy"--while wearing a skirt. Plus, I'd probably hurt myself, or someone else, or at the very least break my guitar.

Little Brother is very disappointed right now in my lack of cool moves. Sorry, buddy.

No comments: