Saturday, April 28, 2007

Books Meme

Ellen at From Across the Net has tagged me for this meme:

What are you currently reading?

It's pretty rare that I have only one book going at once, and right now is no exception. Generally, though, I can only handle one fiction book at a time, but any number of nonfiction. So, in no particular order, I've got:
To Love, Honor and Vacuum by Sheila Wray Gregoire
The Overachievers: The Secret Lives of Driven Kids by Alexandra Robbins
Introduction to the Devout Life by St. Francis de Sales
Donna Marie Cooper O'Boyle's The Heart of Motherhood
Ungodly Rage by Donna Steichen (the content of this book upsets me so much that I can take it in small doses only--but I feel like I must finish it because it's an important subject)

No fiction at the moment, because I just finished reading a book my mom mailed me: Jane Austen in Scarsale, or Love, Death and the SATs by Paula Marantz Cohen

Obviously I need to dig into the very tall pile of books awaiting my attention and find some more fiction in there.

OK, now go check out Ellen's blog. She's cool. Plus, our sons attend the same high school--though her son graduates in June and mine is just a lowly freshman.

And no, Debbie, I have not forgotten about the Fictional Characters meme. I'm just having a Real Hard Time narrowing down my choices!! Please be patient!

No comments: