Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday Link-Around

Great stuff for your Sunday morning!

Portiuncula has some thoughts on the Cardinals and Global Warming.

Linda at Right as Usual quotes an article on the subject of desecration of the Eucharist. A very common-sense approach to an awful event.

Elena posts on "Naked Bloggers." Priceless line: He who is silent appears to consent. Those are words I'm trying to live by, and I'm trying to teach my children the same. This is a really hard thing for teenagers to be able to do!

Which leads me to this: The Regular Guy explains to his kids why he's boycotting McDonald's. We're doing the same, as is the Catholic Matriarch.

Now when I went to retrieve that link, I saw so many other articles that Denise has written that I wanted to point out to you, like the one on Humanae Vitae, and the one on "All Christian, All the Time" and the one on...oh, I give up. Just go read Denise's blog.

No comments: