Thursday, July 14, 2005

I never thought I was the type....


Your travel type: Jet Set

A visit to a museum or an art gallery in the morning, an afternoon of shopping, dining out in a good restaurant and some drinks and a little party to end the day, the Jet Set traveller likes a full day.


Although he is quite active he is not the type to do any outdoor sports. When he has to walk a few blocks, he takes a cab. The Jet Set traveler is not much of a nature lover. "You mean the green stuff my parents have in their backyard?"


top destinations:

Paris
New York
Tokyo

stay away from:

Kashmir
Ciudad Perdida
Darien Gap
get your own travel profile

....maybe it's just because I've never had the money!
Except for the aversion to walking anywhere, this quiz was pretty much right on. Eat, shop, sightsee, get a good coffee, get a good ice cream....I'm easy to please. Especially if I get to sleep in my own bed at the end of the day.
Hat tip to Happy Catholic for this quiz.

No comments: