Friday, November 04, 2005

Meme Meme Meme

The Three meme, via Steve

Three names I go by:
Barb
Barbara
Mom

Three screen names I have had:
MY T MOUSE
Barbsz
Cookbookmom

Three physical things I like about myself:
My eyes
That's about it

Three physical things I don’t like about myself:
My stomach
My feet
Moles

Three parts of my heritage:
Irish (7/8)
Belgian (1/8)
Polish/Lithuanian (by marriage)

Three things that scare me:
The thought of anything happening to my kids
Bugs!
The smell of fire

Three of my everyday essentials:
Coffee
Hugs and kisses from my family
Computer time
(Too good not to steal, Steve!)

Three of my favorite musical artists:
Patty Loveless
Sugarland
Simon & Garfunkel

Three of my favorite songs:
Silent Night
(Hey, nobody said they had to be POPULAR songs)
American Pie
Teach Your Children Well

Three things I want have in a relationship:
Listening
Trust
Understanding

Three lies and three truths in no particular order:
I'm a perfect size 3.
I have 3 children.
3 years ago I had never heard of blogs.
3 decades ago I hadn't even been born.
For lunch today I ate 3 cheeseburgers.
My youngest child is 3 years old.
(Well, you said 3....)

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to me:
Smile
Hands
Legs

Three of my favorite hobbies:
Reading
Cooking
Reading cookbooks

Three things I want to do really badly right now:
Take a nap
Read a book
Continue avoiding housework

Three careers I’ve considered/I’m considering:
Librarian
Teacher (been there, done that)
Chef

Three Places I want to vacation:
Ireland
Mountains, in the fall (any mountains, anywhere, as long as there are pretty trees)
Spain

Three kid’s names I like:
(Not including the names of my own kids)
Sylvia
Timothy
Veronica

Three things I want to do before I die:
Read all the books I own
Organize my photo albums
Visit Ireland again

Three ways that I am stereotypically a girl:
Always worrying about what to wear
Change my mind a lot
Love shopping for shoes!

Three ways that I am stereotypically a boy:
Like to play with blocks, cars, trains
More of a "problem solver" than a sympathetic ear
Always want to have pockets in my clothes

Three celeb crushes:
None really

Three people I would like to see post this meme:
Jill
Rose, if she's not too busy nesting
Amy

No comments: