Tuesday, February 07, 2006

It's Going Around....and Now It's Here! (No, not the stomach virus!)

St. Peter's Helpers got me with this one! (Notice I stuck with your #1 answer to Favorite Snacks!)

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1) LutherPunk
2) Jonathan (AFCM)
3) Irish and Dangerous
4) St. Peter's Helpers
5) SFO Mom

Next select five people to tag
1) Song of November
2) Minivan Mom
3) My Domestic Church
4) Rocks in My Dryer
5) Martha Martha
(Note: If you've already done this, that counts, lol)

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I had 2 of my 3 children by this time; Big Brother had just turned 4 and the Middle Sister was 6 weeks old. I was doing some "homebound" tutoring for a high school student who was out of school while she endured daily dialysis and awaited a kidney transplant.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
A lot of planning, because Big Daddy was preparing for his MBA Class Field Trip to China. Otherwise, pretty much the same as I'm doing now, with the addition of toilet-training Little Brother.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1) Funions
2) Chocolate
3) Chinese Rice Cracker mix
4) Doritos
5) Coffee ice cream

Five songs you know all the words to:
You have GOT to be kidding! I have been involved in church choirs for over
25 years and I have a head for lyrics. If it's in the hymnal I probably know the words.

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
A. Buy the World's Coolest Victorian House with a Big Wraparound Porch
B. Endow a great Catholic school so tuition could be nearly free and teachers could be paid what they're worth (PLENTY!)
C. Save for my kids' education
D. Help my extended family with house debt and kids' educations
E. Help some deserving charities such as abortion-alternative apostolates, Retirement for Religious, to name just 2...

Five bad habits:
A. I buy more books than I can possibly read
B. I look at the negative side of things first
C. I don't exercise
D. I'm a pack rat
E. I have terrible eating habits

Five things you enjoy doing:
A. Reading
B. Cooking
C. Baking
D. Singing
E. Laughing with my kids

Five things you would never wear again:
A. Anything with giant shoulder pads
B. Toe socks
C. Short skirt
D. Stretch pants
E. High heels (OUCH!)
Fortunately I'm no slave to fashion.

Five favorite toys:
A. Legos
B. Blocks
C. Crayons
D. Skip-It
E. Roller skates

And a note to the GOP Soccer Mom: I haven't forgotten yours. But it requires more thought than this one. I'll get to it! Promise!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will definitely have this one up by this evening sometime. :)

Saint Peter's helpers said...

SFO Mom, I enjoyed your meme! Laughed on the giant shoulder pads! I can relate to buying books that I think I have time to read. And funions... what can I say, just delicious. : )