Friday, February 16, 2007

Confessions of an UNfrugal Mom

I try not to waste money around here, since TheDad works hard to earn it--but sometimes there are just some things you can't bring yourself to salvage in the name of frugality.

This morning Middle Sister ate breakfast, told me she felt nauseous, and went upstairs to get dressed for school. When she called to me two minutes later, I found her with her head hanging over the edge of the bed, vomiting into her sneakers.

The vile things went out with the trash this morning. It's BOGO time at Payless--obviously not a moment too soon. When she's feeling better, we girls will go shoe shopping.


UPDATE: She just asked me if we have any pepperoni. I steered her toward the pretzels sticks and saltines instead. A glutton for punishment I am NOT!

No comments: