Monday, June 25, 2007

Don't Leave Home Without It!

It was almost time for our grocery-shopping trip, and Middle Sister walked out the front door sporting Little Brother's toy handcuffs dangling from her right wrist. (They're a pretty good, metal pair, that we bought when Big Brother went out for Halloween as Martha Stewart, the Convict.)

I told her that I didn't think handcuffs were appropriate accessories for the supermarket, but then she said that she couldn't get them off.

After she found the key we kept trying, but something appeared to be jammed in there, so I took care of it with my trusty Swiss Army Knife.



It's the right tool for almost every job.

Unfortunately, mine is a little smaller than the one pictured--but it does fit well in my purse.

Little Brother no longer owns handcuffs, though.

No comments: