Sunday, June 03, 2007

"New And Improved" 4X2 Meme

Jean at Catholic Fire tagged me for this meme.

Here are the rules: Share four things that were new to you in the past four years. Four things you learned or experienced or explored for the first time in the past four years. Then share four things you want to try new in the next four years.

4 NEW THINGS
--We changed parishes, and the kids all changed schools. We're STILL getting used to all of that and it's been a year.
--Nesco roasters. I own one of each size and they have completely changed the way I cook, not to mention the way I cook for parties! (And they were put to work yesterday in the Franciscan Kitchen!)
--Joining the world of blogging. 4 years ago I had never even heard of a blog, much less thought about writing one.
--This beautiful organ.



4 THINGS I HOPE TO TRY
--Making and sticking to a regular exercise routine (what's that, you say? Barb's going to exercise? Barb is voluntarily committing herself to some form of physical activity that does not involve cooking and hanging laundry on the line? Has Hell frozen over?)
--Paring down my wardrobe. I honestly do not need all the clothes I own. I could get by on much less. I'd just have to put aside that desire for variety.
--Actually reading all the books I already own--or get rid of what I never intend to read. (But if I've already read it, it's fine for keeping....)
--Learning to play that organ!

Tag--you're it!
The Kitchen Madonna
Jill of Jill's Write Stuff
Ellen "From Across the Net"
Denise, the "Catholic Matriarch in My Domestic Church"

No comments: