Thursday, April 20, 2006

Meme Times 4

I was tagged by Michelle at Rosetta Stone, who was up impressively early this morning just to do this meme. I've done this one before so I'll try to think up some new answers. Except for the movies. That one will have to stand.

Four places I have worked in my life:

1. Girl Scout Camp, as business manager
2. Library, as a page
3. Bakery, as a sales clerk (YUM)
4. School, as a Spanish teacher

Four movies I could watch over and over:

1. Blues Brothers
2. Sound of Music
3. Sister Act
4. Wizard of Oz

Four places I've lived:

1. New Jersey (Haskell, Haledon, Carteret, Willingboro, Delran)
2. Pennsylvania (Scranton)
3. Indiana (South Bend)
4. New York (for one summer, in Carmel, in a tent at a Girl Scout camp)

Four TV shows I love to watch:

Michelle responded: TV? I'm happy I could come up with 4 movies I'd watch more than once.
I'll stick with her answer. I watch almost no television and that's pretty fine by me.

Four Places I've been on vacation:

1. The Jersey Shore
2. Lancaster, PA
3. New England
4. cross-country drive as far west as Salt Lake City

Four websites I visit daily:

1. anything on my Blogroll marked "updated"
2. Family Corner
3. my local library
4. Prolife Search

Four of my favorite foods (not necessarily in the same meal):

1. Spaghetti
2. Potato Salad
3. Mashed rutabagas
4. Chocolate

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. dining al fresco (I think I'll heat up a slice of leftover pizza, pour myself a Pepsi, and take myself, my lunch and my newspaper to the back porch and MAKE IT HAPPEN!)
2. the library
3. shopping, with a full debit card
4. either one of my grandmothers' kitchen tables, having lunch and a nice chat (all those lilacs blooming right outside the window have me missing my grandmothers right now!)

I already tagged people last time, so I will refrain from tags this time. If you want to do this one, leave me a comment and I'll read yours!

No comments: