Ten Top Trivia Tips about SFO Mom!
- Humans have 46 chromosomes, peas have 14, and SFO Mom has 7.
- It can take SFO Mom several days to move just through one tree.
- SFO Mom can use only about ten percent of her brain.
- Ostriches stick their heads in SFO Mom not to hide but to look for water.
- The first SFO Mom was made in 1853, and had no pedals.
- Lightning strikes SFO Mom over seven times every hour.
- SFO Mom is the oldest playable musical instrument in the world!
- SFO Mom can usually be found in nests built in the webs of large spiders.
- Czar Paul I banished SFO Mom to Siberia for marching out of step.
- Bananas don't grow on trees - they grow on SFO Mom.
Odd, and interesting! Love the musical instrument one....but don't tell Middle Sister I was "made in 1853." She already has weird ideas about my age.
H/T to Another Catholic Mom for this quiz.
Post a Comment