Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Signs of Spring

Look who I found peeking out of the mess of dead grass in the flower bed this morning!

I've been seeing lots of daffodil pictures on people's blogs all of a sudden, but I don't think I'll see any in my yard. The daffodils here popped up in January, put up some buds, and then froze in place. (Anyone know what I should do with this? I'm garden-impaired....)

Last year the kids' school gave out pots of these little cuties to each child for Easter, to plant in their own gardens. I had no idea that it might come back another year.

We've got these tiny flowers, and the kids have all seen The Bunny (generally known around here as The Easter Bunny's Brother). It will be 74 degrees here today, and Middle Sister wore her uniform shorts to school! Spring must be on the way!

No comments: