Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Shuffle Your FiPod Game


I don't have an iPod; my sister would say I have a FiPod (Fake iPod.) Actually, I like my mp3 player very much except for the really weird name (it's a Creative Zen--have fun with that!)
Aimee played this game and it looked so fun I had to join in.
Here's how to play: hit SHUFFLE on your music player of choice, and post the first few lines of the first 15 songs that come up, unless they give away the title. When commenters name the tunes correctly, strike them out in the list. (The lyrics, not the commenters).
I did leave out the instrumental music that came up, but otherwise you get what you get!

1. Sitting in the morning sun; I'll be sitting when the evening comes Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay (Otis Redding)--identified by Aimee

2. It's another [TITLE OF SONG]; Starin' slowly 'cross the sky, said goodbye

3. Raven hair and ruby lips; Sparks fly from her finger tips Witchy Woman (Eagles)--identified by Aimee

4. [TITLE OF SONG]; Doesn't anybody stay in one place anymore So Far Away (Carole King)--identified by Aimee

5. [TITLE OF SONG}; I'd be in trouble if you left me now

6. I got a crack in my windshield; I know exactly how it feels

7. [TITLE OF SONG], that made the mountains rise,
That spread the flowing seas abroad, and built the lofty skies.

8. [TITLE OF SONG] God only wise, In light inaccessible hid from our eyes,

9. [TITLE OF SONG, PARTIAL TITLE OF SONG] wherever he may go, there isn't an ocean too deep. I Will Follow Him (Sister Act soundtrack, because there is NO END to my cheesiness)--identified by Aimee

10. Hey You, you lost your only friend; You can't believe you're broken heart will ever mend

11. Chestnuts roasting on an open fire; Jack Frost nipping at your nose (HOW DID THIS GET ON HERE? I HATE THIS SONG!!!)

12. A lonely child alone and wild, a cabinetmaker's son; his hands were meant for different work Leader of the Band (Dan Fogelberg)--identified by Aimee

13. Moon shinin' down through the palms, shadows movin' on the sand. Somebody whisperin' the 23rd psalm.

14. I'm sittin' in the railway station, Got a ticket for my destination

15. Oh little red bird, Come to my window sill. Been so lonesome, Shaking that morning chill

No comments: