Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Very Merry!



The tree is up--and re-lit. Yes, re-lit. I learned the hard way that when you put 1500 lights on your Christmas tree, one extension cord is not going to cut it.

This time I've got multiple cords and all are plugged into a surge protector. I think Bill would be proud.

The gifts are wrapped, but the ones belonging to people who live here are not tagged. I did that on purpose, since some people here should answer by the name of "Snoopy." (You know who you are.) I have employed a secret code for the packages for easy tagging later.

Santa's plate of cookies is wrapped and already on the table, since we do not want to neglect the Big Guy in Red!

Today all the figures will go into our empty manger.

I'm as ready as I'm going to be. Early this morning was the last quiet time I'll get until Saturday.

Come, Lord Jesus!

And Merry Christmas to all my blog buddies, near and far!

No comments: