Saturday, December 13, 2008

Things to be thankful for

When you're under the weather you have time to think of all kinds of things to be thankful for!
--a caring family
--Little Brother, who saw the bandage on my hand where the IV went in, and has been very concerned about my injured HAND!
--TheDad, who has been working hard with work and his startup business and Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts AND doing all the kid-shuffling these past couple of days
--a big pot of homemade soup from a friend
--a freshly-opened box of crispy saltines to go with the soup (I swear, saltines only taste good on the day you open the box)
--enough food in the fridge, pantry and freezer that we haven't had to have a takeout run

I wonder if they miss me at Shop Rite? I haven't been there in over a week!

No comments: