Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Just One More Thing

First it was 7 things. Now it's 8 things. UKOK has tagged me for the "8 Facts Meme" which is just like the 7 Facts Meme, except of course that it has one more fact. But since she just moved into a new "blog home" I will not just add one fact to the last one but start fresh.

“Here are the rules: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.”


I might skip the tagging part, though, since it's late and I'm tired.

1. I am watching "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" and I have to say, I never saw this movie before and I can't see what's so great about it now. Back to Netflix it goes tomorrow.

2. For the past 2 years I have been growing my hair, staring with a very short haircut. It is now the longest it has been since 1995.

3. I've had stitches on several occasions but never needed to wear a cast.

4. I really enjoy playing the game "Rack-O." Little Brother's very good at it. We like to vie for the title "King or Queen of Rack-O."

5. I stink at math but I'm very good at adding in my head. I developed this trick when I used to work at a bakery. I'd add up the customers' bills in my head while I wrapped up their orders, instead of using the register. Drove my boss nuts, but I was always right.

6. I always wanted to learn to play the banjo. I own one but I can't play it.

7. I have absolutely no patience for people who brag about how good their child's school is, based on the hours of homework their children are assigned each night--and then wind up doing some of it themselves.

8. I resent the havoc that children's athletic events is playing with our family dinnertime. I'm not handling this one with grace or even good humor.

If you want to play, consider yourself tagged!

No comments: