Monday, September 04, 2006
Moms for Modesty
The mom-bloggers are starting a movement with the goal of encouraging modest dress for our girls--and encouraging retailers to sell modest, yet fun, comfortable and stylish clothing for girls. Click the picture above for more details. I'm happy to add my efforts and display the logo.
Moms for Modesty Mission Statement
* As a Mom for Modesty I believe in common-sense modesty for girls and young women.
* I believe in refraining from sexualizing our girls and young women.
* I believe that it is unwise and unfair to taunt boys and young men by permitting my daughter(s) to dress in an immodest manner.
* I believe that true beauty comes from within and I strive to teach my daughter(s) this truth.
* I will loyally shop at retailers that provide girls' and young womens clothing that is modest, affordable and stylish.
Via Barbara at MommyLife.