Wednesday, January 31, 2007

How Well Do You Know the Baltimore Catechism?

You are a 100% traditional Catholic!
 

Congratulations! You are more knowlegeable than most modern theologians! You have achieved mastery over the most important doctrines of the Catholic Faith! You should share your incredible understanding with others!

Do You Know Your Baltimore Catechism?
Make Your Own Quiz



Considering I have never SEEN a copy of the Baltimore Catechism, I'm quite amazed! Obviously the Sisters I had in my middle-school years (my first years in Catholic school) more than did their job. I've been better-catechized than I thought I was (at least for those 3 years). Before and after that, my CCD (before) and Catholic high school and college courses were, shall we say, lacking.

How do I know it was the Sisters? I remember sitting in the religion classroom at St. Bonaventure's School, learning all of this. I never saw any of it in CCD before I went to Catholic school, and it was never heard of again in high school & college.

Via Causa Nostra Laetitiae, who invented this quiz!

No comments: