Saturday, January 27, 2007

"Wish You Were Here" Meme

This has to be THE HARDEST MEME I have ever had to do!

I was tagged by Laura of ...and if not...

Who are the five Catholic (or Christian) bloggers whom you would most like to meet in person, but have not (yet)?


How can I only pick 5? I'll bend the rules a bit and give 2 lists of 5! In "no particular order...."

5 that I have a semi-reasonable chance of meeting, since they live near here or visit near here:

1. Christine, the Rambling GOP Soccer Mom

2. Michelle of Rosetta Stone

3. The Kitchen Madonna

4. Denise, Catholic Matriarch in My Domestic Church

5. Aimee of The Mother Load


5 that I'd love to meet but probably would never get to:

1. Laura of ...and if not...

2. Sarah of Just Another Day of Catholic Pondering

3. Lisa, sfo of Franciscan Focus

4. ukok of Catholic Convert/ukok's place

5. Sister Mary Martha


And here are the bloggers I've already met! (Do spouses & relatives count?)
1. TheDad

2. Amy (R.C. Mommy)

3. My cousin-in-law Thomas

4. The God of Pixels

If you're named above, consider yourself "tagged!"

No comments: