Thursday, January 04, 2007

That's VERY Lady to You, thankyouverymuch

Just for fun!

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Very Lady Sfo Mom the Vehement of Wallop upon Deane
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title



And yeah, I tried my full first name, and my nickname, before going to my blog name to find one I REALLY liked (I admit it--it's the "Vehement" part that got me here!)

While I was at it, I had to do the whole family, using our pseudonyms, of course:
LITTLE BROTHER:
My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milord Earl Little Brother the Portable of Deepest Throcking
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


MIDDLE SISTER:
My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Empress Middle Sister the Elegant of Lower Wombleshire
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


BIG BROTHER:
My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Sir Big Brother in the Middle of Hopton Goosnargh
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


THEDAD:
My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
His Highness Thedad the Brobdingnagian of Longer Interval
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


Via Countess-Palatine Amy Caroline the Blossoming of Menzies on the Minges, otherwise known as Another Catholic Mom.

No comments: