Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Sugar Bowl Pregame Show, Brought to you by SFO Mom

I'm ready for the game! I'm wearing my Official Game Day T-Shirt from the October 28 ND/Navy game--the first ND game in over 10 years that I'd been able to attend. So I'll help in Middle Sister's school lunchroom dressed like the Obnoxious Alumni Fan that I proudly claim to be.

I have to say, I like bowl games that are named after actual dinnerware. Some of these other bowls have such silly names (Rose Bowl, Fiesta Bowl, Orange Bowl.) Who heard of such things?! I'd suggest that we get some corporate sponsors to line up and support the Kellogg's CEREAL BOWL, the Campbell's SOUP BOWL, the Corning Ware SERVING BOWL, the Kitchen Aid MIXING BOWL, the Tupperware STORAGE BOWL and maybe even the American Standard TOILET BOWL for the two teams with the worst records in the country.

No comments: